KKPKP has been tracking the education of the children of its members since 2007. Currently, we have a computerized database of our children which is updated annually. The efforts to provide access to education include:
- Mediation between the educational institution and the child as and when required
- Campaigning for the elimination of child labor
- Lobbying and agitating for affordable and quality education
- Assisting our children in acquiring documents required for higher education
- Assisting our children in accessing government schemes, as well as those offered by private and philanthropic organisations.